Monday, November 23, 2009

Postgraduate Degree Show 2009




My cast of characters are slowly assembling, waiting patiently in the wings for their last costume rehearsal. Some of the little spacecats are suffering from anxiety and perhaps stage-fright while the other larger felines are prancing around with confidence.

It's been a long time coming but I'm just in the process of putting a few finishing touches to the last pieces, and of course there are a few more creatures still emerging from the slip bucket in my studio. I'm currently planning the installation and have set myself an ambitious goal to create shelves that will hold and retain liquid (with lighting).

I would love to see you all at the show, so if you're in the area feel free to mosey on down to check out my 'Fractured Fairytale' Series.

The opening is on Wed 9th Dec, 6-8pm at Sydney College of the Arts, Balmain Rd, Rozelle, Sydney.
It runs to Wed 16th December.
Monday - Friday, 11-5pm
Sat - Sun, 11-4pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice work. I love the cat!